From:
Mark Rode <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Sep 1998 20:10:34 -0700
I have a EIDE Mitsumi CD Recorder CR-2801TE installed as a Master on the
secondary channel of the motherboards onboard controller. I have a 24 speed
Teac installed as  slave to the Mitsumi. This is installed on a NT 4 Server
and the setup works well.

i would like to use the secondary channel for another drive. I have a SB32
PNP installed in this PC and when I installed NT I elected to enable the SB
on board EIDE Controller.  Is there any reason why I could not move the two
CD drives....the Mitsumi burner with the Teac slave to the SB controller.
Would this work  or are there issues I am unaware of. Would it slow
transfer rates down.....and / or create burner problems ?

thanks
mark

                                  -----
       **Need help with PCBUILD mailing list? Send an Email to:**