From:
Robert Turnbull <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Jul 2001 15:23:19 -0400
At 12:29 AM 19/07/01 -0500, you wrote:
>I have an old COMPAQ Deskpro computer which I'm trying to upgrade. The =
>problem is I can't get into the BIOS setup. I've tried holding down F1 =
>during boot and also tried with DEL, but neither work. Does anyone know =
>how, if so I'd appreciate any help.

I'm way behind in reading my list digest - apologies if this has already
been answered.
If you go to the Compaq web site and in the support section, go to
downloads for you model of machine, you can get a utility that will
allow  you to enter the BIOS if F10 doesn't work.

If you have difficulty with this, let me know the model (the numbers on the
sticker on the side after the word Deskpro) and I will find it for you.

Regards

Robert Turnbull, Toronto, Canada