From:
"Richmond, Randy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Dec 1998 15:15:50 -0500
Give some more info on this, Tony. I've had a few video headaches of my
own. Define what you mean by 'peventing the computer from booting up'.
Also, what do you mean when you say that the computer works just fine
when the monitor is detached? (Is it attached to another monitor?) Be
more explicit in your symptomatic descriptions please.

>Can anyone help me with this?Every time I connect the monitor up to the
>computer(its an NEC monitor) it prevents the computer from booting up
just
>like it had shorted it.When I detach it from the computer  the computer
>works fine.I'd appreciate any help.
>Tony.

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html