From:
Anne Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 19:07:41 -0800
Hello,

I have changed the IRQ settings, and Win95 tells me all is ok, but the
Multimedia part still refuses to admit it is there.

I removed and reinstalled as suggested..still the same.

I don't really want to move it to another slot because it is working
beautifully on my slave HHD under Win 3.11 & Dos 6.22. (I have a boot
disk for when I want to use that system)

Is there a way I can get the Multimedia bit of Win95 to recognize what
the systems part knows the sound card is there? Perhaps there is another
"enable" check box or something. The only one I can find is a "disable"
check box.

Thanks for your help. I look forward to any further suggestions.

Anne Smith

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html