Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 2004 11:10:23 -0500
Anybody build one of these? The Speeze CPU cooler model
5T313B1H3G comes with vague instructions. First instruction is Put
the screws into the holes of the supporter lock on the motherboard.
Do they mean under the motherboard? If above the motherboard,
they do not line up with any holes in the case? I never run into
placing a supporter below the motherboard. There are holes in the
motherboard, where the screws could be placed. Would this not
short out the motherboard?

Second they say Put the CPU cooler into supporter. I assume, I
must first place the CPU correctly and add the CPU paste?

I tried their website. Not much help. I emailed them, but have not
heard back yet.

Thanks
Richard F. Bolha

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,