From:
"Schroyer, Dale" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Mar 1998 07:56:00 -0500
        The list has discussed the PCI modem thing. Now another
question. I could use to free up an ISA slot in my machine and have seen
the Ensoniq PCI sound card advertised for $35. Does anyone on the list
have any experience with these cards? The other reason I am looking is
that the Ensoniq states that it is direct sound compatible. My Aztech
has direct sound drivers but DirectX does not list them as certified
drivers and I have experienced errors directly attributable to these
drivers. Aztech has a PCI sound card too but after the problems with
direct sound with my current Aztech I am leery about another Aztech
card.
Dale Schroyer                   [log in to unmask]
Springfield, MA  "Nothing is foolproof because fools are so ingenious"