From:
Andrea & Bill Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Jan 2002 08:03:06 -0500
Thanks for the reply Tom. I had not thought of using the PCIset as search
criteria, and after having scanned through many pages of google search
returns I found the board. It is a Shuttle Hot-681 with the BX chipset as
shown here

http://www.anandtech.com/showdoc.html?i=743

I've been attempting to go to the Shuttle site (www.spacewalker.com) to
download a manual with no success. Perhaps it is down for the weekend. Any
suggestions as to the best cpu for this particular board or where to get a
manual? Will the Celeron 800 work in this board even if it is at only 600
MHz?

Bill