From:
elaine mandelbaum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jun 2002 04:20:59 -0700
> > Date:    Mon, 17 Jun 2002 00:02:05 -0700
> From:    Ryo Imamura <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: jumpy music problems II

<P>I should&nbsp;make the correction&nbsp;that my
computer has 512 MB RAM instead of 128 (my bad).&nbsp;
And I notice that the music plays fine if I exit
McAfee Viruscan and ZoneAlarm (a security
program).&nbsp;&nbsp; But when I exit these two
protection programs, I am leaving myself exposed to
virus as I surf the Internet.&nbsp; Is there any way
around this tough choice I have to make in order to
listen to my music files off my hard drive and
CDs?&nbsp; Thanks.<BR><BR></P></DIV>

I have Norton Internet Security, but I think it must
be similar to the programs you use.  I know I have to
set my options to allow certain programs access to the
internet.  In mine it is called Internet Access
Control.  Look for something similar in your options
or preferences tab in these two protection programs.
Then choose to allow WinAmp or any other program
access.

Check the help tab in both if you have problems.