From:
joseph marty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Dec 2003 09:15:12 -0500
It is an older model which is why it was so cheap. If it only has an analog input on it, connecting it to a DVI plug with an adapter wouldn't really help.  Whether any human being can actually see the difference between analog and digital input on a monitor (on a TV signal sure) is questionable.  The response time is undoubtedly in milliseconds, and may be a millisecond or two slower than newer monitors with DVI inputs, but can you see it?  I doubt it.  Maybe you could dump it on ebay for something a little more up to date if it really bothers you.  Check ebay, you can get bigger nicer ones for not much more than the one you bought.