From:
Roberto Safora Romay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Sep 2007 09:53:20 -0500
You might try  every usb port, if the situation doesnt change, try
reinstalling the OS, otherwise your ports are broken and youŽll have to
either get your notebook repaired($$$) or search an alternative solution
like the pcmcia to usb card.