From:
Doug Lumpkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Jan 1999 16:52:20 -0800
I love this suggestion, but if the wife won't let you order Pizza anymore
because you maxed out the credit cards buying that new Pentium, then you can
just fold and stratigically place pieces of cardboard... and if your really
thinking you can right down vital info on those as well (HD cylinders & heads,
BIOS passwd, your wife's birthday... etc...)

--
Doug Lumpkin
PacInfo Internet