From:
Ray Parrish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Aug 2007 15:31:56 -0700
Hello,

Here is the discussion as it has gone on so far on the other list I'm
posting to. Can anyone here be of further assistance with this?

NoViewOnDrive:
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/pro....mspx?mfr=true
<http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/windows2000serv/reskit/regentry/93573.mspx?mfr=true>

NoDrives:
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/pro....mspx?mfr=true
<http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/windows2000serv/reskit/regentry/58871.mspx?mfr=true>

--
Regards,

"Ray Parrish" <>wrote in message ...

Hello again,

I was looking at the "hide drives" section of FreshUI just before the
drives disappeared but I didn't tell it to hide any of them. I
downloaded and installed TweakUI and looked at it and it shows the
drives as visible.

Still no joy, the drives won't appear in My Computer.

Any other Ideas?

Thanks, Ray Parrish

Ramesh, MS-MVP;2944068 Wrote: /
Hi Ray,

Someone may have hidden the drives from Windows Explorer using a
third-party tweaker or via the registry.

Download Tweak UI, install and run Tweak UI
Click the (+) sign near the My Computer section
Select Drives
Place a checkmark near the drive that you want to unhide
Click Apply, OK

TweakUI v2.00 for Windows XP/XP MCE [564 KB].
//http://tinyurl.com/7zk

TweakUI v2.10 for Windows XP SP1/XP MCE/2003 [147 KB].
http://tinyurl.com/h8zs

--
Regards,

"Ray Parrish" <>wrote in message

Hello,

For some reason all of my drive have disapeared in My Computer. Where
the drives should be is a blank white page in My Computer.

I can access the drives by selecting them off the drop down list in My
Computer but they just don't appear where the drive list should be.

Many install program dialogs can't see the drives either and leave me
with very few selections like "My Documents" and no way to select
another drive.

Can anyone help?

Thanks, Ray Parrish

/