Date:
Thu, 3 May 2007 08:13:18 EDT
Hello Missy,
 While I have to leave the hardware compatibility questions to the  experts
here, I do have one small note to consider. The 52x recording speed  isn't
always a good thing as I have had problems with playback on some standard  cd  and
automobile players. Sometimes skipping and sometimes not playing at  all.
Though the media (or CD) brands can sometimes cause this, I have recorded  at
slower speeds on same media and had good results. Sorry this doesn't help  with
your other questions but I just thought I would give my half a cents worth
based on past experiences.

Good Luck with the new rig!

 Phil Williams

                    Digest mode - visit our web site: