From:
Howard Rubin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Jun 2002 09:46:10 -0300
Did you remember to unplug the power first?  The MB might have been powered
up even though the other parts of the system are not working.  The newer
boards have a LED light to indicate that the power is still on.  I had a
SOYO that did this, when I turned off all power and turned it back on,
everything worked fine.

Howard in Fortaleza, Brazil

RE: