From:
Anthony Garvey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2007 09:39:51 -0400
We have had no problems running the XP version of tweakui on W2k.
We use it primarily to automate logins for selected network users but it has
many other handy features.  While you might say that it doesn't erase
anything, it is essentially a graphical front-end to a number of registry
settings and as such is very powerful and should be used carefully.  After
installing and making our changes, we often remove its entry from the
START/Programs list so that users don't wander in and change settings that
they shouldn't.
tweakui is free at microsoft.com, and it doesn't erase anything.  I am not
sure how to use it, yet, but they are pretty good at explaining it, if one
takes the time to read it all.  Lots of other toys at that site, too
be clean.

--
believed to be clean.

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,