From:
Steven Ables <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 1999 10:11:09 -0600
I am not sure about all AMD processors but the Viper 550 did not work with mine
(AMD K6 233). I spent about 1 hour on the phone with tech support ( Diamond) and
we were unable to get the card to function. Windows would lock up everytime
while loading. I ended up purchasing the Creative Labs Banshee card and am quite
happy with it. It is based on the Voodoo 2 chipset and does great in both 3D and
2D. IIRC, Diamond also has a Banshee card called Monster Fusion.

Steven Ables

Kristin Burns wrote:

> I read somewhere on the internet that reviewed motherboards and processors,
> that the new video cards using the TNT Riva chipset do not work with the ADM
> K6-2.

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcbuild.html