From:
Dave Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Jul 2003 22:01:49 -0500
Windows 98 is not supported by Microsoft anymore so I'm not sure if it's
still in the stores.  You might try EBay or similar auction place, or check
the classifieds.  I agree, ME isn't worth the plastic that the CD is made
from and would change as soon as possible.

Dave Jones
D&D Video Productions
http://www.vdoguy.com

Camel: A horse designed by committee