From:
bobwarasila <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Mar 2005 08:13:39 -0500
>  Microphone levels are typically a tiny fraction of line levels.  It can't
> hurt to check and make sure you're plugged into the mic input and not the
> line input.
>  I've found a reference to a 1.5v power source for this mic -- sounds like
> a single battery cell.  Do you have this?

No battery.  The mike is about 1 1/2 inch approximately circular stick on.

Here's another clue.  It works while XP is loading.  At the blue screen
while waiting for me to select the user (me) it.  It stops while the start
menu applications are loading that's why I think this is definitely
software/OS defined.

Bob

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml