From:
Tom Turak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Oct 1999 07:39:30 -0400
I use the Genius Netmouse Pro.  Under Control Panel, Add / Remove
Programs, there appears an uninstall for Netmouse.  If you have
an entry for your pointing device, run that first.
Rebooting will enable the mouse as a standard MS mouse, so before
you reboot, go to System, Device Manager, and delete the pointing device.
No need to be in safe mode.
Reboot, and have your driver disk ready.  Win98 did not detect
anything special about mine, so I had to use the setup.exe on the
diskette to load my drivers, but your results may differ.
Tom Turak