From:
Jeff Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Dec 2001 09:11:12 -0500
Thanks for the information Kyle. I guess my thought behind the formatting of
the drive is to clean out all the unused DLL's and all the junk that is
there and taking up space, but not being used. Can you explain this imaging
program to me a bit. I have never heard of such a thing. It takes an image
of your C drive and puts it on the D? When you say an image, do you mean it
copies exactly what you have on your C drive to the D? If so, how often
should you run this. Drive contents are continuously changing. Thanks for
your help.

Jeff