From:
Adelaide Marlene <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Oct 2003 11:44:16 +0100
Hello again!

Yes, I am using Norton AV 2004 in XP and I don’t want to recover any files
that I inadvertently deleted, as you say in your message, but to completely
remove them from my computer. I already tried everything and I can't remove
these files that are in Recycle Bin. I don’t know what to do anymore!! In
one of my tries I was successful with deleting some files (some newer ones)
but the older ones not! So, I have a folder in Recycler called NPROTECT,
which has the text in blue and inside this folder I have the files (they are
like this: 00000004. etc…) and a log file NPROTECT.LOG (with the text in
blue too). If I try to delete any file, I receive this message: Cannot
delete file: Cannot read from the source file or disk.

Any ideas?? Isn’t there any program that just removes the file??

Thanks!!

Adelaide Marlene.