From:
Qian Jun <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 May 1998 10:14:14 -0700
ghelm wrote:

> I have harddrives C: - G:.
>
> I recently installed a Jaz drive and it became Drive I:.  This is good
> because it did not reassign drive letters >making my short cuts invalid.
>
> I recently had a computer crash which caused me to reload Win95.  Now
> the Jaz drive has been assigned drive letter D: and has caused my
> short cuts to become invalid.  I have tried through Control Panel System
> reassign the drive letter and cannot.
>
> Any ideas on how to change the drive letter from D: to I:.
>
> George Helm
>
> --
> The sign of a true diplomat
> is a person who can tell someone where to go
> and that person looks forward to the journey...

I had used jaz drive for a while, and i always keep jaz drive as the
last drive to install and had no problem at all.

It sounds like you have internal jaz drive, and i hope this will help

1) go to control panel, add/remove hardware, remove jaz drive
2) reinstall it
3) if this doesn't work, try remove it first, unplag it, then plag and
install again

Jun