From:
Michael Wurster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Oct 2003 19:47:43 -0600
Linda,
Here are a couple sites that explain what the services do and whether or
not you need them in your circumstances. Unfortunately, they aren't  all
inclusive so you may still be in the dark about some of them.

http://www.greatis.com/regrun3useless.htm

Michael

>I have started some services in XP to see if maybe I have something
>disabled or stopped that needs to be running.  I've written them down to
>keep track in case one of these work.  I do not understand the
>descriptions of some of these services.

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml