From:
Russ Poffenberger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Feb 2007 11:38:48 -0800
Hi Pam,

I also have Comcast and had a similar problem. It seems that Comcast gets
registered to the MAC (hardware) address of the PC. The router has a
different MAC address. I have an Airlink router, and it has an option to
"clone PC MAC address" so its MAC address on the WAN (comcast) side is the
same as the PC.

Look for a similar operation in the setup of your router. For mine, there
were two steps, to enable the MAC address clone, and then to actually get
the MAC address of the main PC (the one I had connected to the router from
to get to the setup screen).

Hope this helps.

Russ Poffenberger