From:
Ben Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Feb 1999 09:41:09 -0500
I don't have a cable modem but when you  installed the NIC you had to also
install Client for Microsoft networks.  I don't think you can go back to
plain old windows logon.  You can automate the logon with Tweakui, one of
the win95/98 power toys.  It works most of the time.  Works on 3 of my 4
machines.

Ben Moore