From:
Thomas Mayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Apr 2008 21:21:23 -0700
Canned air can be used to blow the dust out. It should come with a thin
tube that goes into the spray hole. With that you should be able to
direct the air flow where desired. Try to keep the fan from spinning as
you blow the air onto it.

Tom

g.Computer9f wrote:
> Thanks for the help.   Are you saying that if there is dust stuck in the fan, I can clean it?  Or do I need a new fan?  I can't tell how to get this fan off of the heat sink.  The heat sink is very dusty, but i can't get to it because of the fan.  I just cleaned the inside, but that was the one thing I couldn't get to.  Is there some kind of special tool to get to the tiny black nubs down in the holes in the corners of the fan?
>
> AnnaSummers

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml