Date:
Sat, 21 Oct 2000 19:51:06 +1000
Just my $0.02 for a bit additional information on this. first, I strong
agree with Bob and Drew, currently there is no company can compare with
nVidia on high-end market. Second, since you ask for max gaming performance,
I strongly recommand buying a vidoe card with min or no additional features
(eg. TV out, 3D glasses), those cards with additional features usually don't
work very good with reference driver, another important issue with nVidia
card is - it MUST compatible with reference design! I know some cards won't
work with reference driver at all because they have specially motified video
BIOS.

Jun Qian