From:
Brendon Schafer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Jan 2002 22:32:04 +0200
Hi All

I have a 1.44mb 3.5" floppy drive on my machine.

The little green light stays on. I know that when this happens I have
connected
the drive incorrectly to the mobo. Trouble is I must have tried every single
conceivable connection for the cable, both on the mobno side and the drive
side.

The connector on the mobo and the cable are fine as I tried another floppy
drive
on the same connector with the same cable. I also tried using the B: drive
connector
with no success. I even tried changing the power the other way round.

Is it possible that my drive has gone south on me? If not anybody got any
suggestions for me to try?

Thanks
Brendon