From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 19:19:35 -0400
A third alternative is to use the fax software which was included with the
modem.
Just insert the USR CD that came with the modem and it should automatically
load an installation program that gives you several choices.

Other fax products may have more features, but for basic send, receive, and
print functions, the QuickLink program works just fine. I believe that it
even
has a TWAIN interface so that you can scan and fax in one step.... and it's
free....
and you don't have to waste time downloading it.

Jim Meagher