From:
Drew Dunn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Dec 2000 22:47:18 -0700
The system uses a 5V DIMM that doesn't conform to industry standards.
According to Crucial.com, there are four slots on the board, in two banks of
two, so you'd have to get two DIMMs.

Cruical is a pretty good place to go.  They're more expensive than some, but
their memory is definitely high quality.  Kingston also has memory for that
system...I'm sure that PNY also makes it.  You'll find, though, that memory
for your friend's system is pretty expensive...probably between US$150 and
$275, depending on where you buy.

Drew Dunn
The NOSPIN Group