From:
Ben Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Feb 1999 11:22:35 -0500
Sounds like you are running a Microsoft network and that's the software you
ought to install.   I don't know what 3com is talking about.  Install Client
for MS, IPX and with netbios and it may work.  Try looking at J. Helmig's
site.  It has all the info you need to set up peer to peer.  go to
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/J_Helmig/ .

Ben Moore