From:
Kris Shapar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Feb 1999 09:01:53 -0500
It depends on what you want to upgrade: A friend of mine has the same kind of
Packard Bell, and I upgraded her to 32MB RAM without trouble. OTOH,
changing her modem was a bear because of the soundcard/modem combo in the
original unit. As I recall, you have to change the jumpers on the combo so it
won't conflict with the new modem, but the right setting is hard to find.

HTH....

Kris Shapar