Date:
Wed, 24 Mar 1999 13:51:57 +0900
Does anyone know where I can get a Logitech compliant adapter?  I'll be in
Korea until June and cannot find one specifically for it.

You may be correct about the adapter, none came with the mouse and my generic
one doesn't work.  I've contacted Logitech support on-line. The old mouse entry
was deleted before attempting to install the Logitech.

Thanks for the help,

Ray Hornung