From:
Kenneth Whyman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Jan 2008 09:27:38 -0700
Could be a trace on the motherboard that opens when the board bows under its
own weight, or a power supply lead that has a bad connector. That connector
might work when it's oriented a certain direction, but not another where
gravity can tug the wires leading to it into a different shape or angle.
Investigate the power supply first before you go after the mainboard.