From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 07:23:26 -0700
I have not heard of a keyboard connecting through the serial port. Is it
serial port or USB that you are connecting to?

The second question is one already asked of you. Did the adaptor come
with the keyboard or did you get it someplace else? If it did not come
with the keyboard, then it probably will not work.

Peter
The NoSpin Group