From:
Sylvain Gallant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Oct 1998 19:46:56 -0400
I often come across used and recycled parts, ie; I/O cards with no
documentation.
Some of them will have silkscreening to show the settings but most
don't.
I find it a waste of time to try 20 different combinations of settings,
each time rebooting just to enable a com port!
I was wondering if anyone had a good link for a database that you could
search by manufacturer ect...
My old employer had s Microhouse cd rom with every board known to man
documented.  Or would anyone point me towards a
good book.

Thanks In Advance.

--
Sylvain Gallant