From:
"Steven J. Wolfe" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Aug 2000 13:19:18 -0600
Run Regedit, and under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Enum\ .....

To Delete all hardware, you would remove the Enum key. Or to delete a
specific piece of information, click the plus sign next to Enum, and delete
the corresponding key.... I am not sure which one you would need to delete,
but it should be easy to find with hundreds of entries..... :-)

Good Luck,

Steve Wolfe