From:
Paul Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Mar 2008 07:59:34 -0500
Russ,

I believe you will need to run sntp service on Vista.  It used to be easy with
XP.  Then you will need to make sure the router is looking at the correct IP
(the computer running Vista). I think this link will help you.

http://technet2.microsoft.com/WindowsVista/en/library/43cda695-3113-4cff-
a24a-f2ccca6ca4141033.mspx?mfr=true

Hope this helps.

Paul Jones
> WBR 1310 the time settings will not stay no matter what I do it goes
> back to april 2002 click copy settings to computer on manual time
> set nothing happens like what I am clicking is a dead button.
> Runnimg Vista home premium.
> are there some security settings that might be screwing me up? If I
> use the server settings it still stays at April 2002 Can someone
> reccommend a router that works if I can not get this figured out.
> firmware is 2.002 version B1 Worked fine on XP could this be a Vista
> issue?

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml