From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 17:22:41 -0700
Not a PCI solution, but you can use a "universal client" that is an
external device that connects to your PC via cat 5 cable. You would
simply add a PCI NIC to the PC and connect the external wireless device.
I have used some Cisco Aironet devices but other brands are available as
well.

Peter
Peter Shkabara - Computer Science Instructor
Columbia College - 11600 Columbia College Drive - Sonora, CA 95370
(209) 588-5156 - [log in to unmask] - http://gocolumbia.org/pesh