Date:
Fri, 14 May 2004 10:57:03 -0500
Hello Susan,

Memory StickŪ is Sony's registered flash media used in all their products
using flash memory. It is also a common term, slang, if you will, used by
many when referring to computer memory. There is also the Memory Stick PRO
which is compatible with your PDA. The price is higher but if you're
concerned with the recording, transfer and storage of secure digital
content, the additional cost is justified. You can read more about it here:
Information about Sony Memory Stick PROT Media:
http://ciscdb.sel.sony.com/perl/news-display.pl?news_id=15

The Memory Stick is also made by third parties, namely Lexar and SanDisk.
This is where you can get the best price. You can find a 256 MB Memory Stick
almost weekly at places like BestBuy, CompUSA and Circuit City for around
$69.99 on sale and after rebate. I have seen them as low as $49.99.

If you use the MP3 function, two would probably be sufficient. One to
supplement the 29 MB internal memory for the camera and other PDA functions
and the other for your MP3 files (4+ hours at 128 kbps). With the PDA you'll
sacrifice some quality in the sound so you could convert the files to a
lower bitrate for more music and a longer playing time.

Sven Swanson, Sr.