From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Dec 2001 19:10:02 -0800
You may want to be aware that XP (and Windows 2000 as well) add additional
partition information beyond what FDISK does. I partitioned a disk using
Win2k and found that the partitions were slightly different than what I got
using Windows NT. Similarly, FDISK also results in a somewhat different
partion. I am not an expert on the Win2k/XP partition structure, but I did
note that it is different.

Peter
http://gocolumbia.org/pesh