From:
Mark Rode <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 09:43:20 -0800
Check your SVGA cable connection. Is it tight ? Are any of the pins bent
inside the cable connector?
  I fixed a  monitor where the screen had a yellow tint to everything. It
turned out to be a poor connection between the SVGA cable and a monitor
extension cable.
Simply re-seating the cable made the monitor display normally.

If everything appears tight see if it has the same yellow cast on another
computer. Does your father have the same problem?
If not, then suspect your video card.

Rode
The NOSPIN Group

>I had a loud experience with my monitor (CRACK!! and then nothing, no
>light etc) and my father lent me a spare AST SVGA-NI to use until I have
>mine repaired.
>I run a P200, 32 meg RAM Hornet brand pc with Win98SE o/s and the new
>monitor is very yellow. I have tried every way I can think of to adjust
>the colours. I even read the Help files and trouble shooters, but no
>solution in sight.
>I have been searching for a driver for the new monitor, with out any luck.
>Does anyone have any suggestions?
>I considered opening the box of the monitor to see if there are colour
>dials, but someone seems to have glued the case, and as it is my father's,
>I cannot really force it open. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
>
>Anne Smith

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com