From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Aug 2003 14:43:26 -0700
Sounds like the only thing left is the case and power supply. The case has
the power and reset switches on it, so a touchy reset or power switch could
cause a reboot. A flaky power supply could do the same. Just some thoughts
for you to consider.

Peter
The NoSpin Group

p.s. Pen and paper is not affected by power failures, and does not require
upgrades and service packs every few weeks ;)