From:
Zeynel Arar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Jan 2002 15:23:41 +0200
From: Zeynel Arar
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Sunday, January 06, 2002 3:21 PM
Subject: I have a technical problem

    Hi,

    Happy new years!!!

    I designed a PC which has a configuration as follows:
Intel Celeron 1000 MHZ CPU
ASUS TUV4X Mainboard
128 MB RAM
32 MB Nvidia riva TNT2 M64 VGA
Creative sound blaster PCI 128 Sound Card
Conexant soft K56 Modem
20 GB Quantum 7200 rpm HDD
LG 16X DVD-ROM
1.44 Samsung Floopy Disk

    I have an interesting problem.When I setup windows, everything works good,but After I load some programs , CD-ROM is not shown and device manager shows a problem which is "Seconary IDE controller (dual fifo)".I formatted the pc and ý setup windows again but this problem didn't show,when I load any programs then problem is been again.I tested the IDE cable,there is no problem and ý loaded mainboard drivers but problem still continue.I dont understand what is the problem.Please help me!

    Thank you for your helping now...

Zeynel Abidin ARAR
Electronical Engineer