From:
Bill Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 May 2007 11:07:57 -0400
Hi Dean;

    Oddly enough, I have had a similar situation in that I sent larger
emails to several people consisting of text only within the email. While
Windows Mail did send the email and move a copy into the sent folder, these
emails were never received. I then split the lists contained within these
emails into half, with no better results. I then attached these lists as an
attachment and they went through correctly. This only began occurring in the
last month or two.

    Xplornet is my ISP, which I believe uses the same system as Wildblue. I
have had numerous issues with timing out on downloading and surfing. IM
seems to work well enough (no video), and email has only occasional
problems. I have contacted my tech support and have had both my modem and
tria replaced, to no avail. The local dealer
that sold me the equipment and did the install has told me they are doing
everything they can, but others are having the same problem. Why some do and
some don't is unknown to them. Due to this and difficulties dealing with
Xplornet, they are no longer selling the equipment and will only serve those
customers they have already sold to.

    No answer for you here; my apologies. However you may, like myself, have
a difficult time finding a solution on your end. In a few months I will be
switching over to the new system being installed in my area;

http://www.bell.ca/shopping/PrsShpInt_Int_Chart_Unplugged.page

    I don't know what the equivalent American service would be, but I have
installed the Roger's (another telecom that has jointly installed this
system with Bell) version of this system at another home and it works very
well. I have spoken to several other people using this system and they too
have been quite pleased.

Bill