From:
A&C Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Aug 2000 14:32:18 -0700
Susan,

Is 320 MB Ram correct? Or did you mean 32 MB? If you meant 32, then adding
more ram should speed things up. I doubt you'd notice much difference in
speed beyond 128 MB Ram, though, but it would be cheaper than upgrading your
mobo and processor. If indeed you have 320 MB, then you've lost me. Good
luck.

Alan Thompson