Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2006 17:41:21 -0500
Recently I built a computer using an Intel 945 GNT mobo, Intel Pen D 3.2 Ghz processor, 4Gb RAM, 2 WD 320 Gb Hd's and Windows Media Center 2005 OS. The problem is that when I tried to load the OS, I Kept getting the following messages "PXE-E61 MEDIA TEST FAILURE CHECK CABLE and PXE-MOF EXITING INTEL BOOT AGENT ". I went into the BIOS and tried various changes to no effect, then I took out 3Gb of RAM and still no effect. I even got a 40 Gb Hard Drive thinking that might help,but to no avail. I then loaded the OS to a hard drive from my other computer hoping that might work. The OS started working for about 5 seconds,then nothing. I hope you can shed some light on what to do to resolve my problem. Thank-You very Much, [log in to unmask]

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com