From:
Russ Poffenberger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 2004 21:23:28 -0800
Hi Gordon,

The easiest way is to find the file C:\boot.ini and edit it to remove the
unwanted line. Don't modify the line you want to keep!

You may need to change the attributes of the file from read only and hidden
to be able to edit it. In fact, you may need to change the windows explorer
view options to show hidden and system files to be able to see it.

You may also have leftover folders you can delete (like C:\windows)
afterwards.

Russ Poffenberger