Date:
Fri, 4 Jan 2008 05:34:05 EST
I received and just  installed 2 GB of memory for my Dell Dimension 8400, and
when I turned my  computer back on, it asked me to click F1 to CONTINUE or F2
(can't remember what  that one was) so I clicked on F2 which took me to the
diagnostic page.  I  got out of it - shut down - then thinking it would let me
start that over again  so I could click on F1..... not so... it took me to my
desktop.

Now, my Firefox is not  working right like it did before I did this.  I
uninstalled it and  reinstalled it.  But it's still not the same.  Could this be
cause I  bought 2 GB of memory instead of what originally came in here which I
had  this

Processor.......................Pentium 4 CPU  3.00GHz

Processor  Speed..............2.92 GHz

Memory  (RAM)..............2048 MB

Operating  System............MS Win XP Home Edition

Operating System  Version...5.1.2600

Not sure if that Ram is  right with what I had.... but this is what shows
now.  What I'm trying  to ask is, since I did not put the exact same thing in
here as I had, would this  make my Firefox mess up - what I mean by messing up
is... when I put a link  in the address bar, it will either say 'can't be found'
or  something like that.  It does this quite frequently.    Harriet

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com