From:
Howard Rubin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Oct 2003 10:08:20 -0300
Would you have an emergency boot disk or CD?  What should the operating
system be...  Windows 98 or XP?  With an emergency boot disk or CD you
should determine if there are still files there on your hard drive, then you
can determine if you need to reinstall your operating system.  With your
disk or CD you could check if you suffered a virus infection and repair the
damage.  Depending on the operating system, you could be missing an
important file, please give us more information, we can tell you how to
proceed from here to fix this problem.

Howard Rubin
The Computer Doctor
Fortaleza, Brazil

RE:  From:    [log in to unmask]
Subject: Missing operating system

I am working on my sons pc and when it tries to boot up it says missing
operating system, I would appreciate any help I  can get.  Thanks Donna
Hicks

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com